turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

new browning a5...need help!!!

Started by turkey buster, December 20, 2013, 11:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey buster

just broke down and purchased the new browning a5. im having hard time finding a turkey choke for it. im shooting hevi shot magnum blends so it needs to be rated for those. someone please point me in the right direction please... :thanks:

Wingboneman

I just got one with a 30" barrel and from what i have seen, the factor choke is fine .

SumToy

I like them. I post some patterns I get home.   I may try new long beard to see
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

turkey buster

Quote from: Wingboneman on December 20, 2013, 12:32:42 PM
I just got one with a 30" barrel and from what i have seen, the factor choke is fine .

will the factory lead choke handle the hevi shot? im really looking for something in extra full to tighten it up as much as possible

SumToy

This was the last years shells.  It is a 3 inch 7.  We will be test few more next few weeks. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

SumToy

turkey buster

Nice patterns!!! Butt I think I'm missing something?? Is that with the factory lead choke? Also I have 5 boxes of the magnum blends, and would like to shoot them, but need to know if the factory lead choke can handle those loads. If it can't I need to know who sells an aftermarket choke that will.

SumToy

That is one of our chokes in a 670.  Now you can shoot factory But don't know what will do.  I throw them in trash can when I buy a gun. :toothy9:

turkey buster

how much for one of your chokes for the new a5?

SumToy