News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Here's Another Reason Why Our Govt Is Corrupt

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, December 18, 2013, 10:37:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

This just ticks me off.

http://money.msn.com/investing/post--the-government-wasted-dollar30-billion-this-year

We need to vote all of them out and put people for the people in there.  And we vote the raises not them.   

Hognutz

Stuff like this makes me want to projectile vomit. It's so easy to spend someone else's money. These idiots need to be reigned in and made accountable for all the foolish, idiotic spending that has their name on it. The problem is that we don't hear about 90% of the checks that they write out. (I meant "Bounce.") It's all borrowed money.
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

va wingbone

Until the majority of the voters decide to pull their heads out of their a@# its gonna continue to get worse. I cannot figure out how so many people be so blind, they are completely oblivious to what goes on right before their eyes

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk

"around here, turkey hunting is more like a religion than a pastime.getting close to nature, getting back to where we most belong is something we hold sacred.when we do get to take one home, we do so with reverence"

nativeks

I saw this on the news the other night. $500 million spent on planes for the Afghan air force that are probably going to get scrapped.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/12/probe-launched-over-500m-spent-on-afghanistan-planes/

Turkey Trot

Make sure you read the article about Beale, the highest paid employee at EPA and principal expert on "global warming."  Then distribute it to everyone you know.

He is only going to jail for 3 years but was stealing for 13 years.

"Trust us, we are the experts, we know what is best for you, we are going to do the right thing."

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/18/21943533-climate-change-expert-sentenced-to-32-months-for-fraud-says-lying-was-a-rush?lite

Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

VA_Birdhunter

I work for the Fed. Gov.  I truly see how bad it is!!  Unbelievable!

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

tomstopper

All of this is just sickening... But with this government it's not suprising

longspur

Washington will never fix Washington. Doesn't matter who gets elected. Neither party will ever let anybody in that would rain on there party. And they won't get voted out because not very many people know we pay for there lavish lifestyle. Most of them so drugged up they can barely talk. We pay for that and we pay for there VERY expensive prostitutes. All they have to do is go on TV and say they will give everybody something and get elected. Sickining

tapiot

Possibly, I see perhaps keeping Senators Cruz and Lee staying in D.C., everybody else out. I don't trust Rand Paul any further than I could throw him...not sure why but his constant repetition of "my way or the highway" running up to the poor excuse of a government shutdown got pretty sickening...

Anyone that supported the current budget settlement should go with the others...

Tim T.
:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
Tim T.

Tail Feathers

The federal govt has grown so large there is little accountability, they have completely lost a realistic view of what Billion dollars is worth, and they have mastered shifting the blame.

But when the Chief of Staff gets a Contempt of Congress Citation and totally ignores it with no repercussions at all...what a sad state of affairs. :TrainWreck1:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!