turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New color phase Camo from Cabelas

Started by CASH, December 16, 2013, 08:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

jblackburn

Interesting idea, I wonder how expensive it is and how well it holds up to washing
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

ctwny1

Sounds interesting...but like jblackburn has said "wonder how expensive it is and how well it holds up to washing". I'll add... how will it hold up against wearing in the woods? Time will tell.

Old Gobbler

I never knew there was such a thing - I wonder if it is durable ?
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Gobble!

Rokhal07

I fart too much and sweat too much. My butt and armpit regions would always have the green foliage showing

guesswho

I believe I'll just sit still.  I know none of my hunting buddy's would make fun of me wearing  that.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Benelli Man 22

Mighht work but kind of sounds like another gimmick.

DirtNap647

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: jblackburn on December 16, 2013, 11:32:30 PM
Interesting idea, I wonder how expensive it is and how well it holds up to washing

Thats exactly what I was thinking!    I'm guessing it will be pretty expensive!
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

GSLAM95

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

CASH

Locked the dad gum thread by accident. Time to stop using the iPhone for OG.

Gobble!

Quote from: CASH on December 20, 2013, 04:57:20 PM

I was starting to wonder if cabelas became a sponsor.

CASH

Quote from: Gobble! on December 20, 2013, 06:16:57 PM
Quote from: CASH on December 20, 2013, 04:57:20 PM

I was starting to wonder if cabelas became a sponsor.

Nope, just didn't realize it happened until it was brought to my attention.