OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

LOOK WHAT I FOUND ON A RAINY DAY

Started by GOLD HUNTER, December 14, 2013, 10:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLD HUNTER

I went out to get some milk and stopped at afew stores and found a new in the box 11-87 $ 504.00 out the door !!! came with the sling, book, 2 chokes, choke tube wrench all new in the box, will sale the sling (never been put on the gun) Mossy oak camo. ( $ 35.oo tyd )

Man you just never know what you may find on a cold/rainy day.  :toothy9:

oh yea im on the way back to the store to get the milk.  :feast:

davisd9

Wow! Heck of a find! That is one I would have paid the price for. Congratulations,!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

outdoors

EARLY XMS , THATS  GREAT ... POST SOME RESULTS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT YA GET  :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

the Ward

I really need to start grocery shopping lol! Congrats on the find,good looking hardware right there! :icon_thumright:

HartClemson99

Wow.  You have the whole collection now.  Great find.  I have had 2 in Greenleaf but not in that shape. 
"I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion" Tom Kelly, The Tenth Legion, 1973

vaturkey

WOW Brian ! That's a great find ! You're a lucky man !   :icon_thumright:

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

Old Gobbler

That's it , I'm running out to get milk too !!!! Man what nice gun --Congrats !!!
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

ILIKEHEVI-13

Those were a classic. 

Great score. 

mckinzie

captin_hook

booth

surehuntsalot

unbelievable find

congrats on a beautiful shotgun
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

AndyH

mikejd

Do you shop in a time machine. That is some find.