turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

CAMO DIPPING?

Started by Hardtime_NC, March 10, 2011, 08:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardtime_NC

Anyone have any recomendations for someone to dip a gun and a rough estimate of the cost?

Thanks
Theres no dollar sign on a piece of mind!

JELLYHEAD

local shop here in alabama sends them off, i dont know where but a complete shotgun was $450.00.

ericjames

Do it yourself look up camodipkit.com 

bowhunter84

check out dip2design. their work looks awesome

bigjb

Camo solutions in evening shade Arkansas. I was really pleased with their work. Got my old 870 with a new shure shot stock dipped in mothwing spring

Gobble!

Contact Don at Camo Solutions

kwil13

Duracoat in Georgia did my Browning Gold Evolve in Realtree AP 2 years ago and it still looks good after 2 duck seasons.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway.........John Wayne
Support NWTF
Support Delta Waterfowl

ericjames

Quote from: ksgobbler on March 11, 2011, 10:38:40 PM
Quote from: ericjames on March 10, 2011, 09:10:47 PM
Do it yourself look up camodipkit.com 

FYI, a guy on another forum tried it and was not at all impressed and the company refused to talk to him. He described the results as terrible.

You can read some of his banter here
http://www.refugeforums.com/refuge/showthread.php?t=835061&highlight=camo

Here is his main thread
http://www.refugeforums.com/refuge/showthread.php?t=806434&highlight=dipping

A friend of mine used it and it turned out good,nothing like that.One thing you got to think about there is some fruitloops in this world that cant open a bag of chips right ,with that said I have saw a bunch of post that says if up put to much applicator that it will disolve the film kinda like happened to this guy. But you never know if the guy even preped the gun right,I have a mossberg 500 that has the old camo on it I might order it and do that gun and see how it turns out  and post pics on here