OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Also Picked up my White yote !

Started by vaturkey, November 24, 2013, 07:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaturkey

Here's a pic of the white yote that I killed with a bow last year. Picked him up along with my buck today ! Thanks for looking !  vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

WV Ridge Reaper

First white one I have ever seen.Looks weird!!

Your buck looks great!

Sent from West By God Virginia.

snapper1982

awesome yote!

sorry if I come off as an arse but your taxi man stinks that is a terrible mount. does not look like any yote I have ever seen. it looks like a white Scooby doo.

va wingbone

Quote from: snapper1982 on November 24, 2013, 09:52:40 PM
awesome yote!

sorry if I come off as an arse but your taxi man stinks that is a terrible mount. does not look like any yote I have ever seen. it looks like a white Scooby doo.
+1 awesome color but the mount doesn't have much realism, the eyes look cartoonish

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk

"around here, turkey hunting is more like a religion than a pastime.getting close to nature, getting back to where we most belong is something we hold sacred.when we do get to take one home, we do so with reverence"

va wingbone

Just saw your buck, that's a really good deer and a beautiful mount as well, did the same guy do both animals?

"around here, turkey hunting is more like a religion than a pastime.getting close to nature, getting back to where we most belong is something we hold sacred.when we do get to take one home, we do so with reverence"

vaturkey

Quote from: va wingbone on November 24, 2013, 10:34:41 PM
Just saw your buck, that's a really good deer and a beautiful mount as well, did the same guy do both animals?

Yes ! 
Vaturkey

Gobble!

sure you didnt shoot the neighbors dog  :TooFunny:

snapper1982

Quote from: Gobble! on November 25, 2013, 08:32:44 AM
sure you didnt shoot the neighbors dog  :TooFunny:

actually looks like an Australian shepard

pappy

I am impressed! Never saw one in a real life situation, but it looks awesome to me. Maybe there are a lot of folks on here who have one in their den and by comparison they are commenting? Are do they?
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

snapper1982

wow resorted to name calling lmao. cool! I wish I was cool. unfortunately I aint and do not have enough money to kill dogs and have them mounted. but it is ok I will stick with killing mature bucks and long beards every year. oh wait that's right someone gave them to me. lmao. you are a funny guy I feel like I should pay you for the comedy session.

va wingbone

Gotta realize nobody said anything negative about you as a person or a hunter, just the mount, if you didn't do the work yourself there's no need to get all worked up

va wingbone

snapper1982

Quote from: va wingbone on November 26, 2013, 09:10:03 AM
Gotta realize nobody said anything negative about you as a person or a hunter, just the mount, if you didn't do the work yourself there's no need to get all worked up

x2, his buck looks good. he has to realize how taxidermists are. very few can do every type animal right. most can only do one type animal right. but most will never turn down business no matter if they suck at mounting the animal they take in or not. they are in it for money.

I did not call names but I got called names and accused of not killing my animal. lol I am so glad that mount criticism turns to name calling and false accusations.