OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Not "ENOUGH" Safety Features.

Started by redarrow, November 07, 2013, 12:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hognutz

That's gonna leave a mark!! Stinkin' hilarious..   :z-dizzy: :z-dizzy:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

allaboutshooting

That's terrible! A little lower and he would have lost an eye and maybe his life. He obviously did not think about a ricochet.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

redarrow

When I was a kid my dad took me to his friend Finneys farm. Junk laying everywhere.He turned me loose with a .22 and I decided to shoot an old crock jug point blank. I can still hear and feel that bullet whizzing by my ear .Inch closer and I probably wouldn't be here. Young and dumb. Live and learn.

RutnNStrutn

Wow!!!! :o Definitely lucky it didn't take an eye out!! New found respect for champagne bottles!

o2stk1

:newmascot:i have seen him before on utube he shoots some stout stuff, bet he finds a better back stop after that

tomstopper

captpete

You'll shoot your eye out kid.   Quote for the movie "The Chrismas Story"

redarrow

Quote from: captpete on November 12, 2013, 09:44:47 AM
You'll shoot your eye out kid.   Quote for the movie "The Chrismas Story"

First thing I thought of.

He also has a video where he makes a pretty cool crossbow.

Gooserbat

WOW!!!  Bet he knows bout how Goliath felt.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

greencop01

This is extremely funny but that guy looks like he really got hurt, he made sure about his arm but forgot the batting cage!!!!!!!!!!!!! :z-winnersmiley:
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!