OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

****** For The Fall Turkey Hunters ******

Started by Wingboneman, October 30, 2013, 09:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingboneman

If you fall hunt and would save me your wings, I will make you a nice wingbone call for free for every 4 wings you send me (send 4 get one back as a call). Wings can be from hen or jakes. If you only kill one turkey and want a call I will work with you on that to. (To remove the wings from the turkey you must find the ball joint where the wing attaches to the body. Cut around this joint with the knife separating tendons and cartilage. Once done the wing will remove very easily).
I will take them with feathers on them if you dont want to clean them.
Takes a little bit for me to make a call as i bury the wings in the ground for a least 6 to 8 months to get them clean and free of all the oils in them.
contact me at 540-419-5257 text or call.

Thanks
Curtis

Wingboneman

Thanks for the wings fellows,your calls will be on the way soon,  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
!!!!! Save the wings and trade for calls, cow horn yelpers, wingbones,little scratch boxes!!!!!.

dan61psu

Going out after t-giving...will hopefully have a pair to send ya!

How would you like them handled and Sent after removal should I have the opportunity to send you a pair.
It's no fun living so far from good turkey woods!

Wingboneman

Quote from: dan61psu on November 18, 2013, 10:04:57 AM
Going out after t-giving...will hopefully have a pair to send ya!

How would you like them handled and Sent after removal should I have the opportunity to send you a pair.
If you cut most of the meet off you can put in borax and ship,kills most of the smell my mail lady will like that better.  :toothy12:

dan61psu

Sorry wingboneman, no wings for you :(.

The birds completely vacated the property i hunt sometime in the last month.  no idea where they went, but no sight, sound or sign of them.
It's no fun living so far from good turkey woods!