turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Some Calls and Turkey Items for Sale

Started by NCBigShot, September 12, 2013, 07:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCBigShot

Listing some items here some of you may be interested in...

Longbox turkey call by Chris Hester of Pine Ridge Calls (Fort Payne, AL). Call is made of Spanish cedar and is in the same condition as it was when I purchased the call from Chris in 2004. I'm willing to take a hit on this one. $35 TYD

Another classic turkey hunting book up for grabs. Outdoor Life's Complete Turkey Hunting by John E. Phillips (1988). Book itself is in excellent condition. Dust jacket shows minimal wear with just a couple small nicks on the edges. $40 TYD

..Here's a not very commonly found call. "Uncle John's Turkey Box Call", by John Filakovsky, Trumbull, Ct.. Call is all cedar construction and comes complete with original paperwork. Un-hunted. $25 TYD

NWTF hunting knife for sale. Knife has been in it's original box since I acquired it at a banquet several years ago. Heavy-duty construction, 4.5" blade with gut-hook, and nicely laminated wood handle. With sheath, $25 TYD

New-in-package, Lynch 65th Anniversary Deluxe World Champion box call. Call was purchased new in 2005. Excellent add for you Lynch collectors. $50 TYD (you won't find one cheaper).

I'll combine shipping on multiple purchases. Payment by Paypal preferred.  Thanks

When the Dogwood is white, the time is right...

NCBigShot

..Chris Hester longbox is sold pending funds.

NCBigShot

NCBigShot

..Will take $30 for the turkey hunting book.