turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Major Surgery.... Again

Started by ctwny1, September 07, 2013, 07:46:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danny

My prayers go out to you and your family.  May God protect you and heal you.....Danny

ILIKEHEVI-13

Wishing you the best.  Stay strong and positive. 

mossy835

ctwny1 Prayers for a successful surgery and recovery. Having lost my sight in my right eye almost two years ago I do understand some of what you are going through. Keep us posted and support is not the same as sympathy to me :jesus-cross:

Tomspur

I pray for peace and comfort for you and your family sir. God is going to be there for you too. Good luck.

ctwny1

Thanks everybody. These prayers and words of encouragement mean a lot to me. Surgery date has been set. This date of October 23rd is when I go in but could be postponed if a cornea is not available. I have to call doctors office day before to confirm surgery will be done on the Wednesday 23rd.

sixbird

Good luck man...Sometimes the waiting is worse that the procedure. Just keep faith that everything will be o.k. I'll be thinking about you and wishing you peace about all of it...Keep focused on that spring turkey season or the one after...I'm saying the surgery and recovery will be a success!