OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Calls still available for donation

Started by merocustomcalls, August 22, 2013, 02:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

merocustomcalls

Many of you remember this limited edition set that I posted last November.  This set was intended to be 100% donation and it has been just that.  To date there has been $700 donated to Wounded Warrior Project and $100 donated to a local American Legion chapter in Minnesota.  5 of the 11 trumpets remain and I would like to repost these and get them all out the door. 

I would also like to expand the donation possibilities to include not just Wounded Warrior Project but also USO, or any local American Legion or VFW chapter of your choosing. 

In addition to the military organizations I would like to also mention that donations can go to:  http://www.joshuascamp.org/  This is a wonderful organization headquarted in my hometown.  I met the camp directors today in person and they are great people.  In lieu of gifts for my wedding next summer we will be directing donations to this cause. 

So there you have it, you can donate a minimum amount of $100 to any of these choices and let me know about it and I will send you one of these trumpets as a thanks for your generosity.  Let's try to get the last 5 out the door and money going to good causes. 

The trumpets that remain out of the original 11 are:  #'s 5, 7, 8, 9, and 11.

Thanks!
Brian Mero