OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

SOLD

Started by BOFF, August 19, 2013, 09:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOFF

SOLD

God Bless,
David B.

BOFF

SOLD

God Bless,
David B.

BOFF

$550.00 for all of it.

Buy it before I change my mind. LOL

God Bless,
David B.

TnTurk

I saw it for sale on TG and now here. Just wondering, are you having a midlife crisis or just a complete mental breakdown?   :z-dizzy: LOL  Just picking at you. You must either have your eye on another real shooter to be selling that bow. If so, please share, cause I know your not going back to the training wheels are you?  Good luck with the bow and God Bless, Steve

BOFF

Steve,

I guess for a lot of men, we just have to tinker with stuff, even when it's not broken.

I'm actually getting an older Mathews Swithchback to tinker with after 15 plus years of successful archery. I still have my Blackcreek Banshee which Jim made for me. It's the bow I've been using for the last 3 years. I also have my first Morrison takedown recurve as well.

I may sell the other Morrison too, as both of them have been without use for too long.

As for stopping shooting traditional, that will never happen. I just got the tinker bug in me.  :toothy12:

God Bless,
David B.

TnTurk

I completely understand, I'm a tinkerer myself. I have 5 trad bows and I'm always messing with and tuning some thing it seems like. I have a custom made PSE wheel bow that hasn't left it's case in years and have actually contemplated on how I could "trad out" that bow and shoot it instinctively. Good luck with you sell and God Bless, Steve

BOFF

God Bless,
David B.