turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

When We Need God's Faith Sunday Devotional 8/18/13

Started by pappy, August 18, 2013, 10:48:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

So many times in life's battle we are met with seemingly insurmountable odds, our spiritual armor feels so heavy and worn, and with each step we take along this path, our feet drag as if we were walking on molasses...ever been there?  Ever feel like your faith was on the verge of failing? Ever ask for evidence from God when it come to your prayers and when they didn't pop up infront of you like a bolt of lightning, give up praying?  I believe many of us have, but it is good that when our faith is "the size of a mustard seed" God's faith is there to pick up the weight of our burdens!
2 Timothy 2:13 - If we believe not, [yet] he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.
Remember the disciples reaction when Christ asked for the fish to feed the thousands? Or when they were in the boat and the storm had become so hard and the waves so high that their unbelief fed their fear and suddenly their faith shrank to the size of a mustard seed!

Matthew 17:20...And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Now, when you combine these two scriptures you have the answer to your battle worn questions, God Is Good....God is Faithful even when our faith is depleted, He is faithful to step up to the base and take a swing at our circumstances or situations, when the uneventful becomes unimaginable that is God at work!  I know this to be true, because I have walked these paths during my life and bear witness to God's intervention on my behalf, now understand I am a faithful believer, but I am also human, and like many my faith has been stretched, but as a reader of the Bible I find that there are promises made by God, that are still working today! I rely on my relationship with God and His promises to get me through my life, it is His Faith that takes over when mine is weak and it His Faith that will have your back when yours becomes weary and worn....come unto me all ye who are wearied and worn and I will give unto rest....remember when your Faith is the size of a mustard seed....seek out the Lord.....He will be there...He will listen...and through His mercy He will supply what you will need when you need it.....FAITH
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Duke0002

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

vaturkey

Thanks Jack !

God Bless You & your Family  :jesus-cross:

Ricky
Vaturkey

land cruiser