OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Lignum Vitae Trade Call

Started by Austy, July 19, 2013, 08:47:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Austy

As TRKYHTR (Joe) posted in his Olive Wood thread we did a call trade.  The call Joe did for me was a Lignum Vitae and I got my call in the mail the day before he received his call from me.  Like Joe, I am extremely happy with our trade:)  Joe's call sounds awesome and the Lignum Vitae has some real pretty color to it, I wish my Lignum Vitae had coloring in it like his.  I am glad that Joe ask about doing the trade and am glad to hear that he was pleased with his end!!  Another tool for the tool belt!! 

I didn't hesitate to put Joe's call to work and took it along to work with me that night to see how she sounds outside in the woods the following morning.  After messing around with the call for about 5 minutes in an area where I've been watching some birds I had 1 long beard and 4 jakes walk by and check things out!!  I guess they too like the call!!!  Thanks Joe.

Houndstooth Game Calls

Great looking trumpet, I had a piece of lignum in my hand yesterday and didn't buy it now I wished I had!! That stuff is HEAVY!!

pappy

sweet turkey caller there, you two are craftsmen and gentlemen
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Austy

Yeah that piece of wood that Joe used for the call has some weight to it!!

savduck

Lignum turns and finishes like butter.
Georgia Boy

merocustomcalls

I like the looks of that one.