OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

My turkey rug!

Started by Bowhuntertothecore29, July 12, 2013, 03:22:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowhuntertothecore29

Hey y'all! I've been debating whether or not to post the pictures yet, because I haven't gotten the head yet, but I couldn't resist! I would like to thank Jason at JerseyJaysTaxidermy for helping me prepare the skin for mounting! Here are a few pictures from the rug! Hope ya'll enjoy! (check out My turkey rug #2) :)
"You have never experienced life until you have walked into the wilderness with your weapon at hand, confidence, empty tags, and an empty stomach."-Derek Finley/Most Passionate Hunter

Deputy 14

DirtNap647

tomstopper

Bowhuntertothecore29

"You have never experienced life until you have walked into the wilderness with your weapon at hand, confidence, empty tags, and an empty stomach."-Derek Finley/Most Passionate Hunter

RutnNStrutn

Bowhuntertothecore29

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on July 12, 2013, 01:09:57 PM
That's unique!! :icon_thumright:
Thanks s lot RutnNStrutn! I appreciate it!

captin_hook

Bowhuntertothecore29

Thanks a lot captin hook!