OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Vinci/.665kicks/win xtended range

Started by the Ward, July 05, 2013, 04:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Ward

Thought i'd post this up,though it's not impressive numbers wise,it's pretty even though.I think a .660-.655 might wake it up.Picked up the shells dirt cheap so I thought it would be fun to try.Shot with the vinci, .665 kicks.The shells are Winchester xtended range 3" #4 shot,lol!40 yds,mid 80s temp with high humidity,slight breeze,dirty barrel.

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

DirtNap647

vaturkey

That is a great pattern for # 4's ! That will destroy Mr. Tom !   :icon_thumright:

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

the Ward

thanks for the feedback Guys!The .665 kicks hasn't put up any real good numbers with any lead shells I've tried,but all have been very even pattern wise.If I can get those xtended range #4s to turn in the 80 to 90 range with the same eveness I will definitely hunt with them.They should hit like a freight train!I was surprised at the recoil,it was pretty tame compared to the magblends.My buddy and his dad run coyotes with dogs so this might be a great setup for that purpose.If anything I will use this as my late spring setup when everything greens up and the average ranges go down to 30-35 yds or less.Thanks again everyone......ward          :OGturkeyhead:

tomstopper