Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Russell Moccasin Custom Made 16" Turkey Hunter boot SOLD

Started by J. Adams, June 26, 2013, 09:54:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J. Adams

I had these custom made a few years ago, 16" russells in natural gear camo, I wear an 11.5 boot, these were made to my foot size, the inside of the boot says 11D, but they fit like any other 11.5s I have, anyhow I don't think I have even broken these in as I never have worn them very much, these are over $400 now new, I'd take $160 shipped to the lower 48, can take paypal too.
Here is a link and I will attach pics of the boots

http://www.russellmoccasin.com/boots_turkeyhunter/turkeyhunter_russell.html

HartClemson99

That's a great deal on some great boots.  I have had a pair for 15 years.  Unfortunately those don't fit me or I would be all over them!
"I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion" Tom Kelly, The Tenth Legion, 1973

J. Adams

Quote from: HartClemson99 on June 26, 2013, 01:42:12 PM
That's a great deal on some great boots.  I have had a pair for 15 years.  Unfortunately those don't fit me or I would be all over them!

Ole JH, hope you are doing well Sir!

gaswamp

HartClemson99

Howdy John!  I didn't notice your Avatar!  Hope all is well.  I think one of my college/turkey hunting buddies is going to buy your boots!
"I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion" Tom Kelly, The Tenth Legion, 1973