turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Old school mossy oak bottomland Goretex camo

Started by Borden811, June 19, 2013, 06:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Borden811

Remington Goretex fleece jacket and pants. Jacket has two slash pockets that zip shut, zippered front with button down storm flap, drawstring in the waist, and a tall collar with a hood that rolls up and stuffs inside the collar. Pants have two slash pockets, snap close waist, zipper fly, one rear zipper close pocket, two thigh cargo zipper close pockets, and belt loops. Camo appears to mossy oak bottom land. No holes, rips, tears, etc. except for the one slash pocket on the pants has a small hole in the inside seam. Both pieces match, but the camera flash made the camo look different on the two pieces.
Looking for $150 shipped, or would trade for HTL turkey ammo, or towards a burris fastfire II or III.

WW

What size Jacket and pants? Pants fleece also?

ltprod

Borden811

Sorry, somehow I forgot the size. Both pieces are XL (I'm 5'9" 200 lbs wear a 34 waist, pants are a tad loose, jacket fits perfectly, so they're not a huge xl) and both pieces are fleece, both Remington, both Goretex. They are a complete set, camo on both pieces matches exactly. I can go outside and take better pics if you guys want.

Borden811

HartClemson99

I wish I would have seen these earlier, I've been looking for those!
"I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion" Tom Kelly, The Tenth Legion, 1973