turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Thunderstick #126

Started by Gawhitaker, June 03, 2013, 09:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawhitaker

She turned out to be very easy to use, doesn't take a lot of air and has a good medium range tone with light pressure. Thanks for looking.

Gawhitaker

M Sharpe

Nice work. Like the strutting gobbler. I wish I could paint and draw like that!

Mark
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

trkycaller

Gold Spur

Quote from: M Sharpe on June 04, 2013, 07:52:09 AM
Nice work. Like the strutting gobbler. I wish I could paint and draw like that!

Mark
X2, Greg, that is a beautiful call.... :icon_thumright:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

DirtNap647

Gawhitaker

Thanks fellas, never tried to draw until i started making wingbones, lot of difference between the first ones and the 100 th one. The drawing is just candy anyway, i cannot say enough about the success had with them in woods. Those ole toms sure respond to the bone, maybe because they don't hear it as much as some other types of calls.

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

culpeper

Quote from: Gawhitaker on June 07, 2013, 10:47:34 PM
Thanks fellas, never tried to draw until i started making wingbones, lot of difference between the first ones and the 100 th one. The drawing is just candy anyway, i cannot say enough about the success had with them in woods. Those ole toms sure respond to the bone, maybe because they don't hear it as much as some other types of calls.

This is VERY TRUE.  This is a super looking call, very nice work.