turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

WTT-MAD Gobbler Max 665- Off the market, please remove thread

Started by mossyoakpro, May 15, 2013, 10:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mossyoakpro

I have a brand new unfired MAD Gobbler Max 665 that I would like to trade for a Hevi 13 choke tube in like new condition.....if you have one drop me a pm.

Thanks!

Sent from my 8 point bonus bird picture taking device

Phillippians 4:13

mossyoakpro

Forgot to add pic...

mossyoakpro

Fits a Remington....

SCDieselDawg

Good luck! Them Hevi-chokes are awesome. What thread pattern are you looking for?

mossyoakpro

Quote from: SCDieselDawg on May 15, 2013, 11:07:31 PM
Good luck! Them Hevi-chokes are awesome. What thread pattern are you looking for?

Remington....this choke is brand new and I am willing to swap for a used Hevi.  Just so it not worn out  :fud:

ILIKEHEVI-13

Here's some info on that choke that may help. 

M.A.D. has re-designed their already deadly line of choke tubes and the result is one of the most consistent turkey choke tubes on the market. Designed in partnership with Indian Creek Shooting Systems, the Gobbler Max combines a patented porting design with the wad stripping abilities of the Indian Creek to produce the tightest and most consistent patterns imaginable. These chokes deliver patterns capable of winning shooting championships, but more importantly will flat put the smack down on an old tom gobbler.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/847341/mad-gobbler-max-turkey-choke-tube-remington-rem-choke-12-gauge-665-constriction

ILIKEHEVI-13

So you never shot that choke?  I was wanting to know how that Indian Creek made choke would do. 

I got a brand new Hevi-Shot Rem choke that I got as a gift. 

Do me a favor.  Can you take a picture of that choke out of the package? 

I may be interested. 

ILIKEHEVI-13

Here's a photo of mine.  Now it's a big photo.  Brand spankin new. 

ILIKEHEVI-13

What I am wanting to know is do all the longitudinal ports that are longer than the shorter ports go all the way through that tube? 

ILIKEHEVI-13

In other words on the thin line cutouts on this picture below do they go completely through the tube like the others?  I can't tell from the picture, but I'm guessing they are for decoration purposes only. 

mossyoakpro

PM me your cell #...that way I can text you whatever pictures you want me to take

Thanks!

mossyoakpro

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on May 17, 2013, 12:21:51 AM
What I am wanting to know is do all the longitudinal ports that are longer than the shorter ports go all the way through that tube?

They go all the way through the choke....The thin ports look just like an IC and the ones between looks like they were widened some is all.  And it has not been shot through.

ILIKEHEVI-13

One more question, does the choke have whte wad stipper featature if you look through on the insided like the BDS chokes do? 

mossyoakpro

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on May 17, 2013, 12:09:31 PM
One more question, does the choke have whte wad stipper featature if you look through on the insided like the BDS chokes do?

Looks smooth to me all the way through the choke....

ILIKEHEVI-13