OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

New official Guns N' Hoses team score thread (as of 5-27-13)

Started by RutnNStrutn, May 10, 2013, 02:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

OK guys, per OG rules, we've been doing the team score thread the wrong way. Only the team Captains are supposed to update, and its only supposed to be one page to look at. So if anyone else gets a bird, just put the pic & measurements in the Guns N' Hoses kill thread, and I'll update here.

RutnNStrutn - 70.3125
Fireengine70 - 0
Wildspur - 56.6875 (updated)
Hayudog - 56.3125
Blackmagic - 0
Turkeywhacker - 0
Twowithone - 55
Deputy14 - 60.5
firerescue795 - MIA
Strutzone - 0
Firemanarchery - MIA
Thebody - 61.625 (updated)

Guns N' Hoses team total - 360.4375 - as of May 10th

Twowithone

Hey RutnNstrutn whos winning this so far. Sorry I meant which one of the different teams we have on here. :OGturkeyhead:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Deputy 14

I would say whatever team has the most guys hunting Alabama.  Seems like that's where most of the multiple beard birds are being killed, and being able to kill 5 a year doesn't hurt much either.

RutnNStrutn

Not sure. There are a lot of teams. I checked several the other day to see how we are doing. Let's just say, not so hot!! ;D We'll get 'em next year!!! :funnyturkey:

RutnNStrutn

OK guys, I went ahead and reviewed all the teams for you.
There are 6 teams ahead of us.
There are 4 teams behind us.
There are 6 teams that haven't tallied their scores per the rules.
The lead team amongst those that have tallied scores is the Trumpet Thumpers with 618.
Our team's average of all scores is 60. If all 12 of us scored on a bird scoring 60, we would have 720 points and the lead.
So it's not out of the realm for us to be contenders next year. With an adjusted line up to replace the no shows, and a little more luck, we would be in the running.
So I say, wait 'til next year!!! ;D

Deputy 14

Good to hear. I think we may need to get some corn out through the off season and fatten our birds up a bit. Lol  :toothy12:

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Deputy 14 on May 16, 2013, 06:53:17 PMI think we may need to get some corn out through the off season and fatten our birds up a bit. Lol  :toothy12:
:lol: ;D
Our Carolina birds up at the lease enjoy that benefit, because everyone in SC baits deer with corn. Then again, since I didn't manage to kill one this season, it doesn't matter. >:(