turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

another hen kill on video...

Started by strutstopper, May 09, 2013, 03:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strutstopper

On the show "Turkey man series",the show with Eddie Salter and the down and dirty crew. The episode is called getting it done. I woman shoots a tom that is attacking the decoy and also rolls the hen thats a couple yards behind the tom... anyone else see this ?

barry

Don't care much for this show. I've just about lost all respect for Salter. He's like most of the others now, a gimmick advertising wh@re! Sorry, that's just the way I feel.

DirtNap647

Gobble!

No. Just set the DVR to record it. This has happened before?

strutstopper

A couple of weeks ago someone posted about another show that it happened on, I can't remember the name of the show.

2much2loud

I seen it... So what happens to them.... No way they didn't notice after the shot

spaightlabs

If anyone asks they all stick to the same story...

Hen stood up right after the camera looked away and ran into the woods just fine.  She was just startled and fell over as a defensive maneuver.

spaightlabs

Just watched this on dvr - no question Rita smoked that hen.  She tipped over and didn't so much as wiggle.

I sent them an email and asked them how they handled it. 

tomstopper

Quote from: barry on May 09, 2013, 03:33:10 PM
Don't care much for this show. I've just about lost all respect for Salter. He's like most of the others now, a gimmick advertising wh@re! Sorry, that's just the way I feel.
:agreed: yep used to like Eddie but that's just a shame. Don't respect him much now.

va wingbone

Its like that with most reality shows, its a joke and alot of lies i watched swamp people a couple of times i thought it would be neat to see country folks from a different part of the country.for the most part i was right up until they get to the 140lb guy pulling into the boat what the narrator claims is an 800lb gator. Ain't no way!
"around here, turkey hunting is more like a religion than a pastime.getting close to nature, getting back to where we most belong is something we hold sacred.when we do get to take one home, we do so with reverence"

Tail Feathers

Yeh, that narrator on Swamp People kinda got way overboard on his weights for those gators.  He seems to have toned that down this season.

I'd be interested in what the Salter people say in the reply to that e-mail.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

va wingbone

It'd be interesting to see if they even respond to the email. Does anybody have a clip the could upload? It's not on YouTube yet. And i only have one episode DVRd and it's not that one
"around here, turkey hunting is more like a religion than a pastime.getting close to nature, getting back to where we most belong is something we hold sacred.when we do get to take one home, we do so with reverence"

spaightlabs

I'm guessing they won't respond to my email.

I'm guessing they won't have a choice but to respond when Florida Fish and Game gives them a jingle.

WV TURKEY THUG

I wish this happened in wv whoever would turn him in first would get a couple hundred dollars.

va wingbone

Quote from: WV TURKEY THUG on May 11, 2013, 11:43:57 AM
I wish this happened in wv whoever would turn him in first would get a couple hundred dollars.
lol i think its a$2500 reward here in VA