Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Firerescue795 & Firemanarchery both MIA thus far

Started by RutnNStrutn, May 08, 2013, 11:55:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

So far, ever since initially putting the team together, firerescue795 & Firemanarchery have been MIA. So unless they are starting really late, like Canada :lol:, we'll probably have a couple of openings on the team for next season. Anyone heard anything from those two?

WildSpur

Cluck more, yelp less

Deputy 14

Pick up a couple more cops. Lol

Put me in for next year Jim.

WildSpur

Cluck more, yelp less

Twowithone

09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Hayudog

RutnNStrutn

I think it is safe to say that all of us that have been participating on the team will be back next year. I've got a couple of guys that tried to get on the team when we were already full, and one has been contacting me throughout the season. If those guys remain MIA, we'll wave the one guy in, and then try to recruit another cop :policeman:, since most of us are firefighters :firefighter:.
I've enjoyed getting to know you guys. Its been a tough season for us, so hopefully next spring will be better for all!! :icon_thumright:

RutnNStrutn

Well gang, it looks like Team Guns N' Hoses is done for the season. We ended up about middle of the road amongst teams. With a little better luck next season, we could even be contenders.
With that said, Firerescue795 & Firemanarchery were missing in action all season long. Therefore, they are off the team as of next season.
A fellow firefighter :firefighter:, Trackeysaurousrex, has been trying to get on our team all season long, since right after I filled the team. So one of those spots will go to him. In order to be fair, I'll give our brother LEO's :police: a shot at filling the other team member spot. So :police: guys, start looking for the last team member, and make him not only a bad guy killer :smiley-char092:, but a turkey killer :fud: as well!! :icon_thumright:
Team Guns N' Hoses - 2014!!! :you_rock:

Thebody

I'm in for next year, if anyone is ever near MD let me know and we can hit my lease. 

Next year I plan on hunting in GA, North West FL, MD and NY.  Just a plan so far, but hopefully I can make it happen. 
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.  Mike Tyson

Well He shoulda armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.  Will Munny

RutnNStrutn

I'll keep that in mind. I have a goal of killing a bird in all of the lower 48 states before I die. MD is still on the list of places to go. I love hooking up with guys and meeting new people. Let me know if you are ever in central FLA.