only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

looking for a good red dot sight that wont break the bank

Started by shorthair15, May 02, 2013, 02:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hayman

What kind of base does the RMR use ?
Quote from: CrustyRusty on May 05, 2013, 04:58:09 PM
I love the RMR.  I got the LED version from a buddy that gets things wholesale at a steal of a price.  Its a bit larger than the FF but its quality is obvious.   My other red dots are Aimpoints like Beagler uses, but I wanted something a bit smaller and lighter and not a tube and the RMR with its FOV and warranty and build quality are unmatched for a small red dot

Quote from: JKF on May 04, 2013, 08:19:24 PM
How do you like that RMR?

turkey buster

i have the mueller quick shot. i like it better than a scoped style redot sight like the truglos because it gives you a better field of view

grayfox

I bought the Truglo Red-Dot Tru-Brite Open-Dot this season by the recomendations of other members here on this forum.  I took 2 turkeys with it this season & really like it so far, especially for the price.  If not the Truglo, I'd go for the Mueller Quick Shot for a little more money.  Here's the Truglo on ebay for a good price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380564902204&item=380564902204&lgeo=1&vectorid=229466

CrustyRusty

You can use the low weaver or low picatinny, depends on your base.

Quote from: Hayman on May 05, 2013, 06:38:29 PM
What kind of base does the RMR use ?
Quote from: CrustyRusty on May 05, 2013, 04:58:09 PM
I love the RMR.  I got the LED version from a buddy that gets things wholesale at a steal of a price.  Its a bit larger than the FF but its quality is obvious.   My other red dots are Aimpoints like Beagler uses, but I wanted something a bit smaller and lighter and not a tube and the RMR with its FOV and warranty and build quality are unmatched for a small red dot

Quote from: JKF on May 04, 2013, 08:19:24 PM
How do you like that RMR?