OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Here's an Upgraded Killer Keg...pappy

Started by pappy, May 01, 2013, 05:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Had a fella get a hold of me and wanted a Killer Keg but he wanted to know if I could baffle it, well, I figured out a way to have a piece slide into the call, when you get it all the way into the call you twist it and it locks itself in place. Here it is in Osage .....
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Steve

As the Guinness guys would say...BRILLIANT!! Nice work there Pappy :icon_thumright:

Steve

lumberjack

lightsoutcalls

That's sweet!  The 2 piece design is definitely outside the box.  Do you get a noticeable change in sound as you extend the inside piece?
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

SCGobbler

The SC Gobbler

Some men are mere hunters; others are turkey hunters.
                    —Archibald Rutledge

Gawhitaker

pappy

Quote from: lightsoutcalls on May 02, 2013, 09:35:39 AM
That's sweet!  The 2 piece design is definitely outside the box.  Do you get a noticeable change in sound as you extend the inside piece?
Wendell, the baffle fits all the way into the barrel, didn't think about making it where it could be extended out but if it was made to do that I would imagine it would definitely change the sound to a lower toned area of some sort. That is a great challenge for you.....uh-huh...
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

lightsoutcalls

Quote from: pappy on May 08, 2013, 10:22:44 AM
Quote from: lightsoutcalls on May 02, 2013, 09:35:39 AM
Wendell, the baffle fits all the way into the barrel, didn't think about making it where it could be extended out but if it was made to do that I would imagine it would definitely change the sound to a lower toned area of some sort. That is a great challenge for you.....uh-huh...

If I only had the time...   ;)  I didn't know if that was the intent of your design or if it was for a fixed position.  Interesting idea regardless.  Me?  I'll stick to pot calls.  It's a challenge to keep up with all the orders I have for them.   :icon_thumright:
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!