OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: ray eye dvd's  (Read 4494 times)

Offline turkeystrut

ray eye dvd's
« on: April 29, 2013, 10:19:24 PM »
Has anybody watch  these dvd's ? 1. calling is everything/     2.eye of the wild turkey vol.3
 What do you think of them? I  was thinking  about purchasing one of them.   :-\                                             
gotta love the outdoors!

Offline beardwacker

Re: ray eye dvd's
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 07:10:14 AM »
I got Ray's DVD's about month ago, and find them very well done.  It isn't the classic turkey hunting, like everyone see's in "show's" anymore.  He show's and you can hear the turkey's, remind's me of the older day's when it was more about hunting not just killing, (no offense to anyone just my observation, and yes I love them too).  I find that Ray cover's alot of information that is lost and forgotten and highly recommend them to someone who is interested in learning more about the turkey and hunting them.  Once you see the video's you will come to understand how hunting has evolved from the "good old day" of the 80s-90s, alot more competition out there from hen's.  I have always thought Ray was a true expert in the highest sense, and recommend his book's as well.

Offline Clif Owen

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
Re: ray eye dvd's
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 08:46:38 PM »
I haven't seen any of his dvd's but have read his books. Also sawhm do a seminar once back in the mid 80's. He does some things different from alot of the other "experts" but his results speak for themselves. For instance, I think he calls more aggressively than most. I'm planning to buy the dvd's.