turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The UPS Man Brought These Yesterday Afternoon

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, April 25, 2013, 09:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

But I will be tied up for awhile since I had back surgery Monday.  I can't wait to see how that Hevi-Shot choke shoots.  And I was right all along when I said Carlson's made this choke. 

SCDieselDawg

Good Luck with your back I hope you have a full and speedy recovery!  You should like that Hevi choke.  My 870sm picked up 33 holes in the 10 when I switched From .660 JH with 3.5" Hevi 6s to the Hevi choke and 3.5" Mag Blends.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: SCDieselDawg on April 26, 2013, 01:18:30 AM
Good Luck with your back I hope you have a full and speedy recovery!  You should like that Hevi choke.  My 870sm picked up 33 holes in the 10 when I switched From .660 JH with 3.5" Hevi 6s to the Hevi choke and 3.5" Mag Blends.

Thank you so much for the speedy rcovery.  I try to walk about 4 times or so a day.  But I cnan't go far.  I''m taking it one day at a time.  I'm getting better.  And it's getting easier to get up out of bed.  But I can't do it alone.  My mom has been with me through the day to help me if I need it. 

I'm glad you like the Hevi-13 loads and that choke.  I have heard some great things about the Hevi-Shot chokes. 

captin_hook

Like I said before Brad, you have a addiction...... :TooFunny:
Hope you feel better soon.

Old Gobbler

Hope you get better

Don't take any strong pain killers , I have seen too many co workers go down the drain like that
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon