OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Vinci sumtoy.650

Started by the Ward, April 18, 2013, 05:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Ward

Patterned the vinci the other day with sumtoy .650 and some turkey thug 5s and 6s and a ww grey box 3-1-7/8-5.Real happy with the results i got.Was fighting the wind and rain was on its way so i was in a hurry and didn't clean the bore real good in between shots like i normally do,just ran a pull cord thru the bore between shots.All shots were at a measured 41 yards,appx.63 degrees and gusting wind.

the Ward

the Ward

My son is trying to help me post the pics we are making a mess of it!Lol!

alclark2

Looks like the sumtoy like the thugs  :z-guntootsmiley:
Hoosier Hunt n Fish

the Ward

Yea i'm going to use those 5s.I shot those after i shot the 6s and the barrel was getting dirty.I was in a rush that day and forgot the cleaning rod,all i had was a pull cord.I think on a calm day with a reasonably clean bore she will go in the upper teens with those 5s easy.Very happy with it!William was great,going to get a few more chokes off him down the road for a couple other guns....ward

captin_hook

tomstopper

the Ward

Thanks for the compliments guys!I am just tickled pink over finally getting this gun shooting good.I got this gun for waterfowl/informal clay shooting with and i liked it so much i wanted a setup to use for turkey hunting too.Thanks to everyone for all the helpful advice and suggestions.Couldn't have done it without the good folks here on O.G!!.......ward