only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

mossberg 935 ssx 3.5 in. winchestrer hv turkey loads

Started by Buckeye_Strutter_935, April 12, 2013, 11:59:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buckeye_Strutter_935

Feathers Fear Me

Buckeye_Strutter_935

mossberg 935 with ssx choke and 3.5 inch no.5 winchester HV turkey loads at 35 yards
Feathers Fear Me

captin_hook

If that's 35 yards, that's super good. You sure that's 35 yds?

BrowningGuy88

With Fed. Premium 2.25 6's my 935 will destroy a turkey target out to 30 - 35 yards. At 40 it still runs at 150 in the 10, but not as mutilating to the turkey target.

I can easily believe that is a 35 yard pattern. Love them 935's!!!

Philippe

Buckeye_Strutter_935

it was stepped at first so after work i pulled out my rangefinder (nikon) and from the tip of the barrel to face of target was 33 yrds sorry if i upset anyone but i was in a hurry earlier at work when i posted the pic from my email should have said stepped off my bad guys
Feathers Fear Me

chris30br

Stepped of or not that will wreck ones day. Hard to beat a mossy

hookedspur

You probably wont have to cut his head off after that hits him !!!   :toothy9:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

BrowningGuy88

Quote from: Buckeye_Strutter_935 on April 12, 2013, 11:02:54 PM
it was stepped at first so after work i pulled out my rangefinder (nikon) and from the tip of the barrel to face of target was 33 yrds sorry if i upset anyone but i was in a hurry earlier at work when i posted the pic from my email should have said stepped off my bad guys

I don't think you upset anyone. I step off a lot of my patterning shots and then measure or laser after the fact. It is within a foot or two between my stepped off yardage and lasered yardage.

Either way - that pattern will wreck a turkey!

ILIKEHEVI-13

learn2hide

I was extremely upset... >:( :( and still am...that was my pet turkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MURDERER!!! LOL
shoot first, measure spurs later   
Don't miss "The Break" our new outdoor TV show featuring the www.HuntersLink.com team on the Hunt Channel Ch.266 on Dish Network.  All episodes can be seen on Hunt Channel on ROKU and streaming devices and on the website as well...Enjoy and thanks for the support!

captin_hook

I wasn't upset at all. That's a heck of a 35 yard pattern with lead! I'd love to see er at 40!

Philippe

Buckeye_Strutter_935

i will post one at 40 yards in a couple days lol gotta get more targets
Feathers Fear Me

Philippe

Quote from: Buckeye_Strutter_935 on April 14, 2013, 02:32:50 AM
i will post one at 40 yards in a couple days lol gotta get more targets

Make sure that lazer you used is set to yards this time not feet  :TooFunny: