OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Bps 16

Started by the Ward, April 10, 2013, 06:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Ward

Just wondering if anyone has one and how they like it.Saw it on Brownings website,says its built on the 20 guage frame?Just kicking around a bunch of ideas for next year and just was wondering if anyone had any firsthand knowledge about it.Thanks for any info anyone can pass along!.... ward

Newly O_Brian

Ward

I have 4 BPS shotguns and love them!, 10, 12, 16 and a 20 for the wife. The 16g is really sweet! Check out www.16ga.com for additional views.

Good luck
Newly O_Brian

the Ward

Thank you for the info!I will check that out for sure.I too have a bps,a upland special in 12guage,and its been my go to gun for many years.I have a couple of guns in mind that i'm thinking of purchasing this year,just trying to narrow down my choices(boy thats hard to do lol!)Had a couple of 16s in the past that i foolishly let go,really like the idea of a 16 on a 20 frame,and a bps to boot!Thanks again Newly!.......ward

Jstocks

I have one and I like it. It's the 28" barrel, so I do some wing shooting with it. I haven't loaded any TSS for it, but have been tempted to do it.