turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New 410-Chokes?

Started by Usahuntingear, April 10, 2013, 03:58:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usahuntingear

I just got a new Rossi 410/45 circut judge. This had to be my choice for weight and recoil.
Was hoping someone else owned one. Does anyone know where I could get a choke made for this, mabye be in Extra full. Figured every little bit would help the pattern. Bought some store loads(Winchester #6), those are out of the question. Have some #9's coming to try. Also working on trying some TSS. I have written to that Briley a few times with no response.
One day at a time.

Gamblinman

I'd call Sumtoy and George at TruLock and see what they could manufacture.

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

redarrow

Neill_Prater

Cool looking gun. Having grown up shooting a .410 quail hunting, I'm thinking lead #9's to be a poor choice, as they are going to have minimal penetration.

remmy1187

Im sure Sumtoy will hook you up. 

Usahuntingear

I will try that, thank you!!I did get twice as many number nines in the neck and head as I did the 6"s, but still needs improvement.
One day at a time.

SumToy

We did one a few back.  It has left hand threads.  Now that gun has rifling in it if like the other one.  It is hard to get it to pattern.   :anim_25:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

howl

How are you going to plug it?