OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Rem 870 Youth, Sumtoy

Started by lowoctane, April 06, 2013, 06:48:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lowoctane

I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

captin_hook

That'll work for sure. Good 20 ga pattern.

SgtUSMC

Looks good to me.  Can you tell me what constriction that choke was?

lowoctane

Sure enough! William's .562 x3. Dirty bore too!
I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

SumToy

I was thinking you was going to shoot the HV13.  That is good numbers with the 3 choke.  It has worked out that looks like with the last few upgrades they both will work with both chokes. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

lowoctane

Quote from: SumToy on April 08, 2013, 09:14:48 PM
I was thinking you was going to shoot the HV13.  That is good numbers with the 3 choke.  It has worked out that looks like with the last few upgrades they both will work with both chokes.
Say William: want one of yer decals to put on my truck! :z-guntootsmiley:
I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

BrowningGuy88

I have the 562-5 and it will shoot the H-13 or HWT or Winchester XX lead good. A very versatile choke!

Quote from: lowoctane on April 09, 2013, 09:37:01 AM

Me too!!!

SumToy

Quote from: lowoctane on April 09, 2013, 09:37:01 AM

PM me a ship to.  I get you one out.  We have shirts and hats now.  We also have a few Turkey Calls.  LOL
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase