turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Federal Issue Shell Users Please Read

Started by agturkey, April 05, 2013, 04:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agturkey

Federal said all my Z lot 20 ga shells were 6 shot not 7 like stated on box and shell.  They said all my U lot was 7 shot.  I told them I only had one good box of Z lot left and bought lots of U lots shooting poor.  Well...I am stuck with my bad shooting U lots and they shot all my good Z lot.  If you have had lower pellet counts out of U lot 20 ga rounds please call Federal and ask to speak with Ryan.  They think I'm nuts and don't know what I'm talking about I guess.  Seems like a QC issue to me now telling a customer their wrong well...I didn't load the shells and no matter what lot number....a 6 is a 6 and 7 a 7...

I would be thankful to all of you who shoot or own the U lots to call Ryan at Federal if you have low pellet counts in U lots.

(912) 660-9104

Thanks

spurz

Will do, have several boxes.I just shot some again and the best I got was 121 in the 10, this is way lower than other lot numbers.Thanks for the info.Maybe the will start listening.

agturkey

R AJ

Who is they that shot all of your Z lots? Still confused after reading this multiple times.

So called bad U lots that still put 140 or so in the 10 and not 170 doesn't really bother me.
Those are still very adequate numbers in my book. I realize that this doesn't help your cause any but it is the reason I haven't called.

agturkey

Quote from: RAJ on April 11, 2013, 09:06:03 PM
Who is they that shot all of your Z lots? Still confused after reading this multiple times.

So called bad U lots that still put 140 or so in the 10 and not 170 doesn't really bother me.
Those are still very adequate numbers in my book. I realize that this doesn't help your cause any but it is the reason I haven't called.

Federal is they...