OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Persimmon over Cherry

Started by culpeper, April 04, 2013, 12:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

culpeper

Finally back to gathering a little shop time and my heart and head feel real good about it too.  It's been a long time coming with many family and personal health challenges along the way since last Fall and well into this year, but here is my 1st customer call for 2013.  This turned out to be just how my ears wanted.  It is Persimmon over Cherrry.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to make a video as well.

RickC

Man those are some beauties. Beautiful burn jobs.

Rick
Blessings,
Rick

Lonehowl

turkey-slayer

This caller has "Turkey" all over it. Nice work.

Stoner

Your call and artwork are outstanding. Job well done.

outdoors

MAN THATS SHARP LOOKING , HOW CAN U HUNT WITH SOMETHING THAT LOOKS THAT NICE ... I BANG IT UP FORSHURE                        :icon_thumright:      :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Wingboneman

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

cypresscreek

Fantastic as usual Scott!! Great to see you back in the shop and feeling better.

Rick
Rick Ferlita
Cypress Creek Turkey Calls
Mossy Oak Pro Staff

alloutdoors

TarheelTurk

Awesome , the wood burning makes this call pop! Great work !!!
Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL

Gawhitaker

silverspur

Scott, you know I am a big fan and those are awesome, I like your sound and the artwork on your calls.  Glad to see you back in the shop, I know its been ruff for ya!  Hang in there, spring turkey is coming soon!

Bob
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs