OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

mad max blind reviews?

Started by DirtNap647, April 01, 2013, 07:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtNap647

anyone trying out the new mad max blind this year with the built in shooting sticks?

devin4484

I bought one to have for use when I am taking my wife or my son to conceal movement.  It was everybit worth the 13 bucks I paid for it!

longbeard11

$13 bucks, where did you find a deal like that?  I am looking to get one in the next couple of weeks to use this season, mainly for my wife

TauntoHawk

Where you find one for $13, I'd by two for that price. I plan on getting one for a youth hunter I can't keep still and awake at the same time
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

devin4484

I live close to Flambeau and they are always having good deals.  Bought a .560 20 rem gobbler max choke made by indian creek for 30 too.

nogoodreezen

I bought one for my daughter this weekend. It seems to be pretty well made and is oh so portable. I like it a lot.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

DirtNap647

how small does it go down to will it fit into a turkey vest?

devin4484

It aint small enough to fit in your vest.  Its light just another thing to carry in your hands lol

DirtNap647

i hear ya wonder if its worth carrying lol

TauntoHawk

I just ordered one today, I won't carry it for run and gun but when I don't have a gun and am taking a youth hunter or my wife along I think it'll be great to set infront of them.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

DirtNap647

our local walmart has them in the store for $29.97

devin4484

If anyone is looking for em pm me and I'll check and see if they still have em for 13.00 at the outlet store

TauntoHawk

Quote from: MrB0000M on April 02, 2013, 04:45:50 PM
i hear ya wonder if its worth carrying lol

I just got one in and really like it, its simple, fast, and well thought out. it is longer than I expected for carrying, wont fit in the vest but its really light. I rigged a quick slip sling with a piece of climbing rope that I can just throw it over my back. Works really well and I will have it for my youth hunter next week who I had trouble last year keep both still and holding his gun steady. This should help solve both issues

nogoodreezen

I used mine last weekend with my daughter. She killed a bird at 15 steps so I would say it works. The only problem we had with it was that the gun rest  was a little to tall for her. A buddy loaned me a small turkey chair and it brought her up perfectly. I really like the blind.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2