OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

1st time patterning the 835

Started by heath42, March 31, 2013, 02:26:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

heath42

Finally got to pattern the 835 today. 24" barrel (dirty) with SSX @40 yards. Really want to find some #7's to try but it will have to wait. No crazy numbers but pretty solid from a dirty barrel. Also curious how the #'s will be with a clean barrel.

chatterbox

Very nice! I would hunt with that all day long!

outdoors

YUP ME TO
       :OGani:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

SCDieselDawg

That's about the same as My 935 with a jellyhead push pushing Hevi #6s. 

R AJ

First time patterning, ninth time reporting. Just kidding. I tried sending a photo of a turkey on OG years ago and just got aggravated at how many different pics I sent of the same thing. LOL.

It will be hard to beat or even tie that Mag Blend pattern . Buy that shell in that lot # and you are set .

heath42

Quote from: RAJ on March 31, 2013, 09:41:24 AM
First time patterning, ninth time reporting. Just kidding. I tried sending a photo of a turkey on OG years ago and just got aggravated at how many different pics I sent of the same thing. LOL.

It will be hard to beat or even tie that Mag Blend pattern . Buy that shell in that lot # and you are set .
Holy crap my bad guys, I've been looking at the site from my phone the whole time and it never said it posted so I kept trying and I even posted another one today!  Sorry again mods please delete any of my other threads