turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Couple Yelpers and a Tube

Started by Austy, March 30, 2013, 11:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Austy

I haven't posted much lately so I thought I would post some pictures of the calls that I finished up this am.  These calls are all headed to their new owner, a member here!!  These are all hunters, nothing flashy about them to spook that long beard when he's sticking his head into the end of these calls to see where those sweet sounds of love are coming from!!  At the new owners request all of these calls have a Tru Oil finish with the sheen knocked off of the last coat so they don't glow in the sunlight.  Because these are hunting calls the ferruls on these Yelper's are black Delrin with a Delrin mouth piece & a 5/64" hole thru the mouth piece. The first Yelper is Bocote, the second is Black Walnut. 

The new owner of these calls with his last order got one of my all wooden Crow Calls made with a Bocote call body and Padouk mouth piece.  He really liked the looks at that Bocote call and ask if I could do a Trumpet for him out of it.  I thought I would save the new owner the trouble and threw in this Tube Call to complete his set of Bocote calls. 

Hope you like the looks of your new calls Bob!!
Thanks for the look

captin_hook

Gawhitaker

Real nice , that bocote is spectacular