Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Tennessee is next on the line

Started by FullChoke, March 28, 2013, 01:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullChoke

We missed Georgiaboy83's Georgia opener last Saturday and I apologize for that. I understand that they had some horrible weather for their opening weekend, but we still wait anxiously for a report.

Gophert is the next member up to bat. Central and Eastern TN should also see a high chance of rain this weekend, but that just means photos of wet, dead turkeys, right? We cheer you and Leah on to great success and fantastic, safe times for both of you.

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Sand Man

TX opens this weekend as well for the North Zone.  40% chance of rain.  I cain't wait.   :P

Let the little twenty EAT!!!!

FullChoke

I'm getting more excited every day knowing that this turkey season is getting in gear for more of our teammates! Let those 20's Roar, fellas!

Rain = Goretex!

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

gophert

Went listening this morning and heard one gobble about 5 times on the roost then the bottom fell out..RAIN!!!!!!!   I think we may have a slight clearing of rain in the morning so wish me luck.