turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mossy oak Super elite 2

Started by elpepe25, March 26, 2013, 09:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elpepe25

Just plain awesome.  I have a Ol tom time and motion vest from 3 years ago.  The SE3 blows it away with comfort and organization
La onda es mia

nyhunter

I agree.. And they quit making them.  :character0029: Mine is in good shape and will last for several more years,so  hope they come out with something similar or better.

RS

I replaced my 15 yr old vest with a super elite this spring.  I mostly like the super elite, but there are a couple things I don't like.  I normally put my decoys in the back pouch of a vest and with the way the seat pad attaches on both sides of the super elite I have to unbuckle the seat to take my decoys in and out. I will say this spring I have mostly not used the seat because I was using my gobbler lounger, so this hasn't been too big of a problem. Also, the mesh water bottle pocket is on the on the right side of the vest and since I usually sling my shotgun on my right shoulder, the stock will hit my water bottle making noise as I walk if I'm not careful.  So, I put the bottle in the back pouch, but again the way the seat is buckled, it makes it tough to reach around and get to it.