turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

mossberg factory turkey sights

Started by dlewis82nd, March 23, 2013, 07:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlewis82nd

My sights just got broke off! I'm looking for the factory sights that come on mossbergs. If any one unusable some that they could part with please let me know.

KYStalker

Just go buy the Truglo Magnum Gobble Dot adjustable sights.  They will have you shooting dead on.  Also, after one of my colored fibers fell out of the stock sights in the woods, I learned to put a dab of clear epoxy to hold it in place.
If you're not first, your last!!

cluck

dlewis82nd; I was looking at wal-marts the other day and I think that mossberg use allen clip on sights. They just snap on the ventalated rib. I bought the same sight for under $20.00 at a megasports.    cluck

jblackburn

Denver, they are Allen Turkey Taker sights.  I've been through three of them plus others and I guess I am hard on sights because I have pretty much broke them all.
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

dlewis82nd

chatterbox asked for my address he said he would send me some!!

chatterbox

Quote from: dlewis82nd on March 25, 2013, 06:48:13 PM
They will be in the mail tommorow! I hope they serve you well.

jblackburn

That's cool!  This is exactly why I told you to register!  Lots of great folks on here
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

dlewis82nd

The only problem with me registering is now when me and the ol lady are out she is constantly telling me to get off my phone! I'm glad I signed up there are a lot of great pieces of on information on here. 

Thank you again chatterbox!

chatterbox

Quote from: dlewis82nd on March 26, 2013, 12:18:02 PM
The only problem with me registering is now when me and the ol lady are out she is constantly telling me to get off my phone! I'm glad I signed up there are a lot of great pieces of on information on here. 

Thank you again chatterbox!
You're very welcome!

Byhalia

Quote from: jblackburn on March 25, 2013, 09:07:28 PM

That's cool!  This is exactly why I told you to register!  Lots of great folks on here

X10   :icon_thumright:
~ Listen to the Wind ~    http://customprocalls.com/