OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

FASTFIRE III RED DOT REFLEX SIGHT BINGO DAY 2 TUESDAY !!!

Started by Old Gobbler, March 19, 2013, 08:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

FASTFIRE III RED DOT REFLEX SIGHT BINGO DAY 2 TUESDAY !!!!!

Wyoming

Montana   

Utah

Nebraska

Oklahoma

South Dakota

Rhode Island

First  !!!  A great big ROUND OF APPLAUSE and appreciation goes to BurrisOptics      :z-guntootsmiley:- The Lucky winner will receive 1 FastFire III !!!!

The FastFire  III is a brand new improved design , it is the latest development in reflex sites - and 1 lucky OldGobbler.com member is going to get their hands on a brand new unit   

The FastFire Red Dot Reflex sight is the most versatile red dot sight on the market. Mount it on your favorite handgun, shotgun or hunting rifle for greater accuracy and faster target acquisition. You won't need to worry about sight alignment, eye dominance or finding your target. Just put the red dot on your target and pull the trigger.

Compact and lightweight, the FastFire won't affect the balance or handling, plus it offers unlimited eye relief, parallax-free 1x magnification and simple operation.

The FastFire III offers upgraded features such as windage and elevation adjustments that don't require a special tool; a convenient power button with three levels of brightness and an automatic brightness setting and battery access on the top of the sight making it easier to change batteries. We've also added a low battery warning indicator and see-through protective cap.

Ideally suited for use on pistols and AR-15s where fast target acquisition is desired, the FastFire red dot sight will also match up well with carbines, lever guns and shotguns. Both the FastFire II and III are ruggedly designed, impervious to the elements and will hold up to years of punishing recoil. You'll find a wide selection of mounts for either model that will fit on most popular shooting platforms

Never played BINGO with us??
Its easy!
Here is all you need to know.
First you must be a REGISTERED member of the board.
Second, you just pick the words you want to have as your 'list' - but you MUST PM that list to ME "OLDGOBBLER".

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PICK EXACTLY  15 DIFFERENT LUCKY STATES OUT OF the     Alabama to  Wyoming  your choice.....DONT GOOF UP AND PICK THE SAME STATE 2 TIMES

Contest Information:
Never played BINGO with us??
Its easy!
Here is all you need to know.
First you must be a REGISTERED member of the board.
Second, you just pick the words you want to have as your 'list' - but you MUST PM that list to ME "OLDGOBBLER". registration starts now until Monday  March 18th  9pm eastern
  PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PICK EXACTLY 15 DIFFERENT STATES DONT GOOF UP AND PICK THE SAME STATE 2 TIMES or short your self a state

It is hunting season for me down here in S Florida - I will try to confirm your entries as I get them but I am limited , please write down a copy of your picks until I able to get time to do send you a copy back

We have bingo list rule change for this season , this is to speed up the registration process for the games , and simplify the list comformation  , you will send your 15 states "words" those will be your picks for several games  you can register to any of the games this spring , but if you send a list during a game you will have to wait for that game to be over and then you can play in the following games with that same list - The winner of any game must sit out the entire season before playing again

1) if you have registered  to any standard bingo game after to February 2012 , you are already registered  !!!

2) If you lost your picks , send me a new list of 15 states

3) If you wish to change them at any time , all you have to do is send me a new list of 15  states

LISTEN UP GUYS !!!!  we are going to be throwing in "extra or bonus words" here and there throughout the game look sharp  !!! I can log onto the site at any time and throw out some sneak words, so stay focused !!--Shannon

Then when the game begins, check in daily to see which words are called out.  If the word is on your list, cross it off.  The first person to get all their words crossed off must PM BINGO to OLDGOBBLER - who will verify the words...and announce the official winner...

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

joshua

Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

alclark2

Hoosier Hunt n Fish

You know, it doesn't matter how good Day 1 is for me, Day 2 is always a reality check :popcorn:

Good Luck everyone. 

jamo

Hook29

RickC

Blessings,
Rick

chrisg2709

WildSpur

7 total for me too.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Cluck more, yelp less

Old Gobbler

These are soooooo nice , I have a FF2 on my SP10 on a top ring over a scope - and I  have pounded the firearm with 2.5 ounce  Nitro's and checked the zero , and it holds a rock solid zero !!! 

[/quote]
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

300Mag

Got 8. My cousin had a sp10 in bottomland. That was a great shooting gun with no kick. 

denneyturkeycalls

grizbear13