turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lead times

Started by stumpy, March 17, 2013, 02:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stumpy

I had a round of Chrons treatment this week and it is not agreeing with me I have had migraines to the point I have been throwing up and been super chilled and dizziness
I will resume glass orders as soon as I get better
Sorry
Chad
Happy Hunting
Thanks
Chad
AKA- Stumpy

Chad Hutcheson
Po box 55477
McRae Ga

West Augusta

You just worry about getting better Stumpy. 
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

stone road turkey calls

Chad hope you feel better sone.

gary
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

outdoors

HOPE YA GET BETTER SOON ,   :lol:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

TarheelTurk

Hope u get better soon !!
Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL

pappy

Chad, the best thing for you to do is relax, if possible.....and get better. Everyone here knows things happen as we get older, our health is just one of those things that seems to go first. Get well my friend and God's Best to you...pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

stumpy

I got admitted to the hospital with spinal meningitis on Monday all orders that was not sent will be sent when I out of the hospital

Sorry
Chad
Happy Hunting
Thanks
Chad
AKA- Stumpy

Chad Hutcheson
Po box 55477
McRae Ga

misfire

Doggone Chad, hurry up and get better, theres turkeys that need killing starting this weekend. Prayers sent
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Old Gobbler

Hang in there - try to keep busy with stuff to keep distracted , get some good food and a little exercise etc...

feel better ---Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

dlquinn

Chad....take care of yourself. Hope your out soon and can get into some birds this spring. I sure do appreciate the pot calls you made for me...both of them are all turkey. Chad might be a supplier for many call makers but he can also make a pretty good sounding call as well!
NRA-STAND AND FIGHT