Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Trail Cam Pics

Started by mbears159, March 16, 2013, 05:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbears159

Technically my 2nd year of hunting will be on a mix of state WMA and private land (Thanks Don).  I went out listening this morning on a potential WMA field.  I did not hear anything but did pick up my trail cam that had been sitting for a couple of weeks.

My folks got me my first trail cam this past Christmas.  141 pics in all.  Most of them were a mix of curious deer, raccoons and coyotes at night.  These are the only important ones for this time of year.  I almost want to frame these.  I would rather frame my first dead bird with some buds though.  Nonetheless, I figured I would share and get the blood moving a little. Enjoy the pics.

Getting Excited...

If life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade...And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka and have a party.
-Ron White-

JVA54

Hope you can give one or two of those a ride home in your truck!! :smiley-char092:  :z-guntootsmiley:

dirt road ninja

Turkeykiller12

Looks like you've got a nice spot.

davisd9

Those birds need ground checking. Have calls and gun, willing to travel! ;) Chris seen the pictures yet?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

trkehunr93

Yeah, I'd be hunting that spot!

Bustabeak

That will get you ready!

C J Stahly

can someone copy those pics and send them to me in an email (firemedic1140@yahoo.com)?

I need to see what I am going to watch Matt put on the ground.....I can't view the pics on my computer and its killing me.

dirt road ninja

C J Stahly

WHAT!!! AWESOME SON!  I know think you found a winner Matt!

Thanks for emailing the pics guys