turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mouth Call Recommendations

Started by gobblerroller, March 07, 2013, 12:32:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobblerroller

I need some diaphragms for this spring. Anything you guys use that won't break the bank. I like something loud & raspy, easy to cut on if that helps any. Thanks fellas!
Hunt while you can. You don't have forever...

magnoliagamecalls

Give Sam of Gooserbat a try. I have been using his calls for several years and really like them. I am sure he has something that fit your wants in sound

LBA

Jbird22

Hooks or Houndstooth...You won't go wrong with either one!

longhorn

Hooks. I like the executioner best.

goblr77

savduck

Georgia Boy

Gooserbat

Now I ain't going to toot my own horn or in this case blow my own call but If I wasn't using my own I'd use a Houndstooth, but I think I'll run mine...it looks better for buisness.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

TRKYHTR

Quote from: Gooserbat on March 07, 2013, 05:26:57 PM
Now I ain't going to toot my own horn or in this case blow my own call but If I wasn't using my own I'd use a Houndstooth, but I think I'll run mine...it looks better for buisness.

I agree Sam.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

BowBendr

XT. The Kee and the Havoc are 2 super good calls.

zkid09

which hounds tooth calls do all you guys like?
i had never heard of the houndstooth calls until just recently!

mebe007

check out warbirds. love the hellrazor and boneyard ridge

savduck

Quote from: zkid09 on March 07, 2013, 09:42:09 PM

All of them. My favorite is the Tom bomb, Dixie combo, and deep beak. Lyle sent me a new black combo cut. I'm posting p a sound file this weekend of it. Hasn't named it yet, but it's hot.
Georgia Boy

jblackburn

Loud + Raspy + easy to cutt =  Gooserbat Heckler
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

chcltlabz

Quote from: savduck on March 07, 2013, 10:21:53 PM
Quote from: zkid09 on March 07, 2013, 09:42:09 PM

All of them. My favorite is the Tom bomb, Dixie combo, and deep beak. Lyle sent me a new black combo cut. I'm posting p a sound file this weekend of it. Hasn't named it yet, but it's hot.

LOVIN that black beauty!  Just made it to the top of the stack real quick!  Can't wait to hear it after it breaks in a bit.  Lots of attitude in that call that's for sure.  There will definitely be some birds dying looking for that nasty mama.
A veteran is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.'

That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.