turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I found a "hard to get " turkey load ---honey hole

Started by Old Gobbler, March 05, 2013, 04:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Bass Pro Shops in Dania Fl has the motherlode of hard to get turkey shells including Federal HW 20 ga in #7's and they have entire cases of that shell. And cases of WinchesterXR in #6 3.5 inch if you live down here- get ot while its hot- Shannon

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

BrowningGuy88

Skeeterbait

Well as far as the Winchester XR goes, we know they have advertised a new box graphics for this year, and those are last year's box graphics. So those are still from last season's run.  Combine that with the fact they are still listed as out of stock on-line so that is no indication that they have made a production run this year.  If they have cases of them you would think they would return them to the warehouse and make them available on-line.

BHMTitan

I'm looking for the old style 12ga 2-3/4" #6 WinXX (X12HXCT6), the old style before the name was changed to High Velocity.  Do not see any there either!

chatterbox

Shannon,

Do they ship? They would make a fortune.

allaboutshooting

Hey Shannon,

It looks like somebody cleaned out a warehouse!

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

outdoors

DAMG THAT'S ABOUT A 4 HOUR DRIVE FOR ME , JUST ONE WAY

:turkey2:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Old Gobbler

many boxes of 3.5 #6 ER    -- lots of #5 mixed in - but there was plenty of the stuff $42.00 a box 

plus they had Federal HW 10 #6 #7, 12 -3.5 #6 #7 -- $29 a box  ,at least 20 boxes of  20ga  3 inch #7  gauge 2 3/4 #7 also

- the prices are not lined up with the product on the shelves , but if you zoom in you can see there is loads of the good stuff --

call before doing any driving  ---Bass Pro Shops Dania ph# 954 929 7710

-Shannon

Tom Foolery

It's like a whole hevishot village, it's like HTL heaven, it's like........beautiful and stuff.    :drool:

Michigander

Quote from: Tom Foolery on March 05, 2013, 08:11:13 PM
It's like a whole hevishot village, it's like HTL heaven, it's like........beautiful and stuff.    :drool:

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

lowoctane

I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

Tom Dooley

Those look like the original Ext Range shells to me. The ones that came later had Elite on the box.

3" 870 Shell Shucker

Yes, that is the original world record setting XRHD.  HTL Gold in #6.

Rockhound

Quote from: Tom Dooley on March 05, 2013, 09:24:30 PM
Those look like the original Ext Range shells to me. The ones that came later had Elite on the box.

Only on the side elite wasnt put on the top

Old Gobbler

I wold take advantage of the BPS store transfer feature and gobble these up - there was also a seasonal turkey hunting isle cap with even more premium ammo

I know some of you have been scrambling for Federal 20 gauge #7 3inch HW - they had plenty of it - if you look at the very bottom of the first picture you will see the #6 3.5 XD and it goes back a few  rows in there -  get it while its hot -the number is provided --Shannon

-Shannon