turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

So You Want To Talk About Some Flashlights

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, March 04, 2013, 04:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

I know I am ate up.  But here's a updated photo of my flashlight collection with a few that are missing orcoming in the mail.  There is no cure for me.  LOL!

ILIKEHEVI-13

Eat you heart out Ricky.  That's for posting all them pictures of those huge trout.   :toothy12:

irishff727

Wow and I thought I had a addiction problem with knives lol

lightsoutcalls

But do you have one like THIS...

Sorry, I couldn't help myself...  ;D
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

ILIKEHEVI-13

Wendell,

That will beat anything I got including those on the top of curio and the floor in the cases.   :z-winnersmiley:

RemingtonRules

Testosterone replacement therapy would be cheaper, just saying.

northms

Well I know who to call if I need to blood trail a deer.... :z-winnersmiley:

AUDoubleBeard

interesting, you will be good if y'all lose power for weeks!

ALfwlmth

Wow!!  I just thought I had a problem. I have to ask, "What is your favorite handheld?"  A Nitecore EC25 is my favorite right now.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: ALfwlmth on March 04, 2013, 07:13:01 PM
Wow!!  I just thought I had a problem. I have to ask, "What is your favorite handheld?"  A Nitecore EC25 is my favorite right now.

Fenix TK75 by far

tomstopper

Swamp

What no Mag light??? or is the blue one on the bottom shelf a mag light?

vaturkey

Nice lights Hevi but I would rather have the Remington 700 BDL sittin in the corner !  :icon_thumright:

Ricky  :newmascot:
Vaturkey

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: Swamp on March 04, 2013, 07:45:59 PM
What no Mag light??? or is the blue one on the bottom shelf a mag light?

Yea it's a Mag-Lite.  I got a few of them including 2 of the better 3D LED ones.  The old Mag-Lites are old school.  I got little lights that will smoke em.  The lights on the 3rd shelf and some on the top shelf will be like over 20 of the old Mag-Lites.  Most of all of mine take lithium-ion 18650 batteries which are the same type battery found in laptop computers.  Some of the batteries I have are about $10 each.  But they will last for years and take probably 500 charges. 

vaturkey

Hey Hevi

Would you mind turning on all the lights in the cabinet & then cut off all the lights in the house & take a pic of it before it catches the cabinet on fire !

Be Carefull ! 

Thanks  Ricky  :newmascot:
Vaturkey