Main Menu

WTB choke tube for TC 12ga

Started by Ltsheets, March 03, 2013, 07:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ltsheets

Anyone selling one?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

runngun

Do you have the turkey choke that usually comes with the turkey barrell???
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Ltsheets

Yup the TC choke but its not that great

chatterbox

Look for a .660 choke. A very wise shooter once told me those Invector barrels love that diameter choke.
Taking his advice, I bought a Jelly Head .660 for my Mossberg 535, and it shot very well.

Ltsheets

Thanks for the heads up...I'll prob try and find a 660 now. Did your POI change much with the 660?

chatterbox

Quote from: Ltsheets on March 04, 2013, 09:21:17 PM
Thanks for the heads up...I'll prob try and find a 660 now. Did your POI change much with the 660?

I can't honetly remember.

SKFOOTER

I have a sack full of chokes for that barrel.  Let me look when I get home tonite and see what I have. :OGturkeyhead:

Ltsheets

Thanks!

Quote from: SKFOOTER on March 05, 2013, 09:51:27 AM
I have a sack full of chokes for that barrel.  Let me look when I get home tonite and see what I have. :OGturkeyhead:

SKFOOTER

Ok.  Here's what I have that fits Invector, H & R, Ithaca, Mossberg 500, New England, Weatherby, SKB and Thompson Center barrels:  Truglo Gobble Stopper Xtreme .665, Truglo Strut Stopper .665, Truglo Strut Stopper Xtreme .643, Mad Super Max Hevi Shot .675.  All these chokes are ported.  And I have a Hastings non-ported .655.

Treeninja

I shoot an encore and from my experience your gonna want to be closer to a 650 or 655 for a nice 40 yard pattern. I'm currently shooting a Kicks GT 655, but I really want a Sumtoy 650. Sorry I don't have one for sale, I just thought I offer an opinion on what I know works.

FloppinTom

I have a Star Dot new in pack .668 constriction for sale in this forum. :anim_25:
Go early, stay late, be patient and sit still.

hawk

Quote from: SKFOOTER on March 05, 2013, 11:16:51 PM
Ok.  Here's what I have that fits Invector, H & R, Ithaca, Mossberg 500, New England, Weatherby, SKB and Thompson Center barrels:  Truglo Gobble Stopper Xtreme .665, Truglo Strut Stopper .665, Truglo Strut Stopper Xtreme .643, Mad Super Max Hevi Shot .675.  All these chokes are ported.  And I have a Hastings non-ported .655.
Sent you a PM yesterday

hookedspur

I have a Indian Creek 665 that shot great in my Encore ,but I traded the gun n kept the tube .

PM me if interested .
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Mike Honcho

My boss might be interested in the Indian Creek .665 Invector if you still have it for sale.  Any idea what you would want for it?

Shipping address is 66434 zip in Kansas.