turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mueller red dot site

Started by old goat, March 02, 2013, 07:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

old goat

The Site looks fantastic on a gun, but is simply the worst thing i have ever spent money on. I only shot my benelli sbe2 twice with the site, and after the second shot the site destorted and was impossible to use. have ordered a burris fast fire 3 anybody got any feed back or suggestions???

FullChoke

Contact them, tell them it failed.

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

old goat

I already did, but i dont want another one. i ordered the ff3 from burris...do youhave any feed back on that?

chatterbox

Quote from: old goat on March 03, 2013, 12:32:27 PM
I already did, but i dont want another one. i ordered the ff3 from burris...do youhave any feed back on that?
I have an FFIII, and I love it. It weighs less than an ounce, tough as a tank, and it took me two shots to dial it in at 40 yards. I believe that the click adjustments over the lock screws and moving the battery to the top, have made this the premier sight in turkey optics!
I have the 8 MOA dot version, and I love it! I have 100% confidence in this sight!

8upbowhunter

Quote from: old goat on March 02, 2013, 07:52:14 PM
The Site looks fantastic on a gun, but is simply the worst thing i have ever spent money on. I only shot my benelli sbe2 twice with the site, and after the second shot the site destorted and was impossible to use. have ordered a burris fast fire 3 anybody got any feed back or suggestions???

Not what I wanted to hear. I just mounted a Mueller on my new 870 SM and will be going out tomorrow to pattern it. Oh well, I will see what happens and if I have any problems with it I will be going the same route as you.

mr perfect

i drove two hours today purchased a burris fast fire three .come home sighted it in .i think it is what guys are saying super sight . if it holds up ??? burris said it will i called them on thursday .i did use the piccatinnay style that fir my weaver perfect now the marlin will lower it a good one half inch but i can pick up the dot right away with it the way it is .now the kicker my trigger on my 835 broke no safe it fires but no safe .