turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

This Just In - Tha Bugman Shoots 274 Hits In A 10" With A TruGlo .670 SSX

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, February 24, 2013, 09:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

I just got the word that tha bugman with his 835 shot 274 shot in a 10" at 40yds with the TruGlo .670 SSX choke I recommended.  Here's what he said.  Got the results I was looking for today 274 in a 10" circle at 40 yards!  The tru glo choke you recommended was the ticket! 

Now I'm guessing he was shooting Hevi-13 3.5" 2.25oz #7's.  I hope he don't mind me posting this.  But I know one thing.  I'm gonna buy another one of them chokes.  That's excellent for this cool of weather. 

Updated:  Sorry for the typo. 

joshua

Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

ILIKEHEVI-13

BrowningGuy88

allaboutshooting

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on February 24, 2013, 09:32:45 PM
I just got the word that tha bugman with his 835 shot 374 shot in a 10" at 40yds with the TruGlo .670 SSX choke I recommended.  Here's what he said.  Got the results I was looking for today 274 in a 10" circle at 40 yards!  The tru glo choke you recommended was the ticket! 

Now I'm guessing he was shooting Hevi-13 3.5" 2.25oz #7's.  I hope he don't mind me posting this.  But I know one thing.  I'm gonna buy another one of them chokes.  That's excellent for this cool of weather. 

Updated:  Sorry for the typo.

I'm glad he's seen such excellent results with that choke tube. It will be good to see his patterns. If the rain holds off, I'll be out shooting this week.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

RemingtonRules

BrowningGuy88

runngun

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Well there's a lot of good shooting warm weather chokes that wouldn't shoot near that well in cooler temperatures.  I know the TruGlo SSX smoked my Star Dot on a 45 degree day when I compared them.  And I do mean smoked it.