OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

1st word of a gobbler down of 2011 in MS

Started by LX_Trkyhntr, March 05, 2011, 11:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatterbox

VA_Birdhunter

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

OLE RASPY

timbrhuntr

Quote from: LX_Trkyhntr on March 05, 2011, 11:36:33 AM
I just got off the phone with PREACHER, sounds like his youngest boy got his first gobbler this morning!!  CONGRATS Buck!!! :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

I'm sure PREACHER will post more later.

Looking forward to his post and pics. In the meantime congrats to the young hunter and his Dad.

:icon_thumright:

TRKYHTR

Atta Boy Buck. You Da Man. Hip hip horray. Hip hip horray.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

headshot870

Another addict has been created!!!! Congrats to the young man & his proud father.
And , thanks to Preacher for continuing to pass on his hunting traditions to another generation.

Be safe,

Nathan

harvester

PANYHunter

Always great to hear someone got one, especially the first one of the season.  Congrats to the young fella.  :z-guntootsmiley:

Preacher

Sorry about not getting with yall sooner ,  Buck got his first, but we forgot camra at pappaw's   details and picture coming soon.    Yall make my heart feel good with all your support.

THANKS 
Romans 8:37

knightrider

Quote from: Preacher on March 05, 2011, 09:20:41 PM
Sorry about not getting with yall sooner ,  Buck got his first, but we forgot camra at pappaw's   details and picture coming soon.    Yall make my heart feel good with all your support.

THANKS 
tell him congrats :you_rock:

Hognutz

Way to go Buck. The memories made today will last a lifetime. This young man will never forget this day, ever. Does it get better than that? I think not. Well done, Boys... :icon_thumright: Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Basser69

trkycaller

joshua

Awesome.  Somethings in life you will never forget and this my friends is one of them.   :icon_thumright:
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

flintlock

If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!